Brisbane CBD, QLD
Teaming up with Hutchinson Builders once again, Cartella is excited to be working on upgrade works for The Complex in Brisbane’s CBD.
Locate dover three buildings, The Complex is a refurbishment to existing lobbies, atrium, shared space, end of trip facilities and introduction of new facades to Adelaide, Creek and Ann St.
Cartella’s works for this project incorporate the provision of all design, labour, supply, installation commissioning and maintenance of the electrical services required for the completion of the project, including;
- All Temporary Electrical Works, including extensive power data and lighting
- Works to all existing services including power, data, light fittings and fixtures and supply.
- Mains from the Sub-Station
- Switchboards and distribution boards, relocation, modification supply and installation
- Lighting Wiring, luminaires and control
- Emergency and Exit Lighting
- Monitored system for Emergency lighting
- Power services and systems
- Communication services
- Audio intercom Systems
- Security and CCTV
- Lightning Protection System
- Cable run and connections